Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Slowing down...

NaNo has been going swimmingly well... until now. Yesterday was okay, but today was crummy. I think I'm hitting the week 2 slump (even though it's week... past that), my story's dumb and it's not going anywhere. Because I'm starting to worry about where my story is going. I don't think it's going much of anywhere. I know where I want it to go, but I don't think it's moving in that direction. Or moving much at all.

Or maybe I just need to get some decent sleep. Two all-nighters in three weekends and late nights during the week do not a coherent brain make.



(*EDIT* There was something meaningful I was going to add, but I cannot for the life of me remember what that was. Huh. Going night-night now.)

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how lack of sleep will make you...

    wait, was I saying something? Right. I think you'll feel better once you get some sleep. Sleep does wonders for mood, and mood does wonders for outlook, which I can only imagine must do wonders for seeing where a storyline must go and how to get it there.

    ReplyDelete