Thursday, August 13, 2009

An Interview with Criss (part 2)

This post is the second installment of an ongoing series where we interview the charismatic, brilliant, utterly talented Criss -- yes, that's right. She needs neither last name nor introduction.

Criss, thank you for joining us once again.
Oh, my pleasure. I'm sorry we were not able to continue our conversation earlier, but you must understand I'm a very busy woman. I had a lot of sitting that needed to be done, you know.

We're glad you were able to give us this time, we understand you have a very hectic schedule. Now, tell me, has anything else irked you since the last time we spoke?
Funny you should ask. I was reading through the education blogs on my Google Reader subscriptions, and I came across this post on Frank Chalk's blog. I don't know if he meant to open the can of worms he did, but the comments section will make you vomit.
I do have to point out this guy lives in the UK, where they DO have such a thing as maternity leave (and from my very limited understanding of it, it is quite generous), but that still does not give those Anonymous bas-turds any right to say the things they do.

Well, then again, can you expect much from people who leave anonymous comments?
No, you're right. The fact that they are too ashamed to put their name to their misogynistic ranting tells you they have at least enough sense to be ashamed, but, Beavis, that's no excuse.

Thank you so much for giving us your time today -- I understand you have an appointment to get to.
Oh, yes, thank you. I'd almost forgotten! Yes, I have to run. Let's continue this later, shall we?

1 comment:

  1. I drop by my moms house once or twice a week so that would be the best address for me :). Your interview posts are hilarious, by the way.

    ReplyDelete