Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for:
  • my beautiful, healthy baby boy who just turned two months old!
  • the breastfeeding-friendly hospital where I gave birth
  • my OB, who treated me like a person, respected my wishes about my birthing experience, and was open, honest, and compassionate throughout the pregnancy and birth
  • my Freddy, who's an awesome daddy
  • my mom, who took care of me and The Boy during those first weeks, even if she got no sleep and put a ridiculous amount of miles on her car driving from and to Austin...
  • my long-distance doula/pregnancy-and-birth guru, Marcy
  • Lacey, supernanny extraordinaire, for taking care of my sweet baby when I'm at work
  • my mom-in-law, another awesome babysitter. And so much more.
  • all the awesome #bfing and #clothdiapering moms on Twitter who answer all my ridiculous questions. IT TAKES A VILLAGE, people. And online villages rock.
  • my NaNoWriMo co-MLs, who picked up my slackery-slacker slack this November. (I was busy. Baby busy. I wrote a whopping 1,765 words. w00t.)

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful for all of those things too! and for you being the awesome Mommy (and daughter) you are!

    ReplyDelete