- my beautiful, healthy baby boy who just turned two months old!
- the breastfeeding-friendly hospital where I gave birth
- my OB, who treated me like a person, respected my wishes about my birthing experience, and was open, honest, and compassionate throughout the pregnancy and birth
- my Freddy, who's an awesome daddy
- my mom, who took care of me and The Boy during those first weeks, even if she got no sleep and put a ridiculous amount of miles on her car driving from and to Austin...
- my long-distance doula/pregnancy-and-birth guru, Marcy
- Lacey, supernanny extraordinaire, for taking care of my sweet baby when I'm at work
- my mom-in-law, another awesome babysitter. And so much more.
- all the awesome #bfing and #clothdiapering moms on Twitter who answer all my ridiculous questions. IT TAKES A VILLAGE, people. And online villages rock.
- my NaNoWriMo co-MLs, who picked up my slackery-slacker slack this November. (I was busy. Baby busy. I wrote a whopping 1,765 words. w00t.)
Thursday, December 16, 2010
I'm thankful for:
at 5:44 PM