Monday, December 27, 2010

Because it's Monday: Google Voice

This is icon for social networking website. Th...Image via WikipediaI set up Google Voice to transcribe my voicemail. I thought it was only going to transcribe messages left on my Google Voice number, but after my brother left a message on my regular phone, Google Voice sent me the transcription. Which was:

"Owner, or Christina okay. Yeah, Hi Bob on Thursday so if you are but also with the relation of course,so you know that I'm here or you assembly them either Wednesday saying that night because there ifyou're on, thinking about the silver blue through mailing address. Now. So, demand now, she. "


At first I was slightly confused. Then I realized... my brother left me a message in Spanish.


Poor Google Voice! It tried so hard...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment