- my husband, who worries about me and gently nudges me to do what I need to do, get done what I need to get done, and take care of myself (eat, get enough sleep, all those little things).
- finding the Spanish pop radio station this morning, which was playing 10,000 songs with no commercials (I spent a bit of time in traffic today, so this was especially nice).
- the job interview I had Tuesday, and feeling I did a good job at the interview.
- a generous mother-in-law with a beautiful, big house, who welcomes us with open arms when we break our house and need a place to stay. (We broke the hot water pipe. Plumber is coming tomorrow to assess the damage. We broke the A/C in August -- yes, in August, in Texas -- and she let us crash here then, too.)
- my prayer journal.
- Google Reader and Twitter, and the writers and agents I can now e-stalk (and learn from).
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Today I'm thankful for:
at 10:11 PM