They were there for me when I was a starving college student with no money and no insurance. I hope they can continue to be there for the women and men who need them.
Did you know that...
- over the past 75 years, Planned Parenthood of North Texas has provided healthcare to more than 2.2 million patients?
- PPNT serves men as well as women, in 29 health centers service 57 counties across North Texas?
- the majority of PPNT's patients are 20-29 years old, earn less than $300 a week, and have no health insurance?
- PPNT is the only nonprofit family planning provider in Tarrant County?
- PPNT provides vital preventative healthcare, including:
- birth control options,
- well-woman exams,
- screenings for blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes,
- even flu shots?
- PPNT does more cervical cancer screenings than any other healthcare provider in Texas?
- PPNT educates parents, teens, educators, medical professionals, and civic and religious leaders?
- PPNT advocates for
- healthcare access and availability,
- comprehensive and confidential care,
- and accurate information about sexual health?
Feel free to do something to help.