I'm thankful for:
- my job. Not just because I have a job, but because I really do like my job. I love working in an office; I share that office with cool people; I still get to work with kids and teach them stuff.
- my sister Lindsey, who introduced me (and the rest of the fam) to Dave Ramsey, without whose financial planning Freddy and I would not have transitioned so smoothly from my previous paycheck to my current one (which is CONSIDERABLY smaller).
- my critique groups, who make me a better writer.
- my Twitter writing buddies, who help me write more often (even if I don't officially participate in #wordathon I still get tons written on the weekends because of it).
- Twitter in general, who answers any writing question in seconds. Research was never this simple or speedy.